- 8 cups frozen mixed berries (or fresh berries)
- ½ cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
Add 8 cups of frozen berries (or fresh berries) into a 9" X 9" square pan. If you're using a glass baking dish, grease the pan before adding the berries.
- Melt the stick of butter and let cool. Combine the melted butter and dry yellow cake mix by adding the butter gradually. Mix with a large fork until crumbly.
- Top the berries with some of the cake mix crumbles. Give the top of your fruit a slight stir to incorporate the mixture just at the top.
- Sprinkle the rest of the cake mix topping over the fruit and pat the mixture down slightly.
- Bake the berry cobbler for 40-45 minutes until the top is golden brown.
Serve the 3-ingredient berry cobbler with fresh whipped cream or vanilla ice cream and a sprig of mint for garnish, if desired.
Don't forget you can use any type of fruit if you don't want to use berries. Works great with peaches and apples!