- For the chocolate pie filling:
- 12 ounces firm silken firm tofu
- 1/2 cup Mile or Almond Breeze Chocolate Almond milk
- 1/2 cup peanut butter or almond butter
- 12 ounces dark chocolate chips
- flaky sea salt for topping
- The Crust:
- Use graham cracker store bought crust or make it yourself which is easy to do. Another option is to crush oreo cookies for the crust. Yum!
- I recommend the sea salt but whipping cream on top is wonderful as well.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Pie Filling: Blend the tofu, Mike or almond milk, and peanut butter or almond butter until smooth. Melt the chocolate chips. Add to the blender and blend until smooth – it gets thick.
Chocolate Pie Assembly: Pour filling into a crust (store bought or home made), sprinkle with sea salt if you want, and chill for 12-24 hours. Cut and serve!