If you want a light appetizer to serve before a hearty dinner like Thanksgiving or Christmas, these little morsels are ideal. The crispy cheesy flavor pairs well with mushrooms and the creamy brie. The You can whip these mushrooms up in a snap, super easy and serves 15-20 people. Super easy to make and you can prep them in advance. Plus, mushrooms are so good for you!
What You Need: All the ingredients
- 2 lb. baby bella mushrooms, stemmed
- 6 tbsp.salted butter, melted
- 8 oz.brie cheese, cut into bite-size chunks
- 2/3 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1/2 c.fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 tsp.kosher salt
- Black pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese
- 4 tablespoons of Olive Oil
- Garnish- parsley or rosemary
The Easy Prep:
- Preheat the oven to 375 ̊. Arrange the mushrooms cap-side up on a rimmed baking sheet. Brush with 1 tablespoon melted butter. Flip the mushrooms cap-side down and stuff a piece of brie inside each.
- In Small bowl- mix the panko, parsley, garlic, salt and pepper in a medium bowl. Mix in the remaining 5 tablespoons melted butter. Spoon a little of the mixture on each mushroom.
- Bake until the mushrooms are softened around the edges, the cheese is melted and the tops are golden, 20 to 25 minutes. Serve straight out of the oven or at room temperature a little bit later.
- Transfer the baking dish to the oven and bake for about 20-25 minutes until the mushrooms are tender and then cheese is melted.
- Garnish with parsley or rosemary