I love this yummy healthy smoothie! The grapefruit and pineapple and spinach are packed with electrolytes and fiber to keep you hydrated and regular. It’s quick and easy and you will love the taste. If you love avocado, add some it will make the smoothie creamy.
- 1 cup plain coconut water
- 1 cup frozen diced pineapple
- 1 cup packed baby spinach
- 1 small grapefruit, peeled and segmented, plus any juice squeezed from the membranes
- ½ teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 cup ice
Combine coconut water, pineapple, spinach, grapefruit and any juices, ginger and ice in a blender. Puree until smooth and frothy.
Exchanges:1 1/2 Fruit